Vision of evidence based design for health care interiors based on the welfare of patients, their families, medical staff and all related to participating within the health care environment.
Working directly with you, our client, we make your home a reflection of your individuality!
Partnering with clients to create a functional, aesthetically pleasing environment to foster business growth and generate a positive work place.
What They Say About Us?
- Uhrich design has shown a tremendous ability to work closely with a complex team to design over 30,000 square feet of aesthetically pleasing and child friendly environment for our pediatric departments in Walnut Creek for Children's Hospital. The finished product has exceeded expectations and I would not hesitate to call them for any project large or small.
BSN, CNOR, CASC Director of Operations
UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital-Walnut Creek Campus
Why Choose Us
- Creative, sensible, reliable design practices for Timeless design
- 35 years interior design experience and still keeping ahead of new design philosophies and trends
- Access to thousands of furnishing manufacturers
- Local construction professionals and design artisan connections so we’re able to evaluate, create, estimate, generate great design!
- We work with numerous individuals to provide cohesive design and within your budget
- Professional member of ASID for 30 years